Descriptions of high frequency annealing machine:
Based on the principle of electromagnetic effect, it can penetrate non-metallic substances and generate induction heating to any metal instantly in a non-contact form, so as to achieve the annealing function. Its advantages are high heating temperature, fast heating speed, energy saving and less oxidation, but the disadvantage is that the annealing depth is shallow, and for large metal parts, the annealing is not complete. High frequency annealing machine is suitable for metal surface annealing process.
Purpose of annealing：
1. Reduce the hardness of steel, improve plasticity, and facilitate machining and cold deformation production and processing;
2. Balance the composition and structure of the steel, optimize the crystal, improve the properties of the steel or prepare the structure for heat treatment;
3. Remove thermal stress and cold work hardening to prevent deformation and cracking.
Applicable standards for high-frequency annealing process:
1. Complete annealing: It is used to optimize the thick overheating mechanism with poor physical properties after casting, casting and electric welding of medium and high carbon steel. Heating the steel piece to 30-50°C above the temperature at which the metallographic structure changes to austenite, heat insulation for a period of time, and then slowly cool with the furnace. During the cooling process, the austenite changes again, and the steel can be made The organization is narrowed. the
It is used to reduce the high toughness of alloy steel and No. 45 steel after casting. The steel is heated to 20-40°C above the temperature at which the steel gradually produces austenite, and then slowly cooled after heat insulation. During the cooling process, the lamellar pearlite in the ferrite becomes spherical, thereby reducing the strength.
2. Isothermal annealing: It is used to reduce the high toughness of some alloy tool steels with high nickel and chromium content for turning processing. Generally, it is cooled to the most unstable temperature of austenite at a rapid rate, and the heat insulation time is appropriate, and the austenite changes into troostite or troostite, and the strength can be reduced.
3. Recrystallization annealing: It is used to remove the solidification status of cemented carbide molds and metal sheets during the whole process of cold drawing and hot rolling (increased strength and reduced plasticity). The heating temperature is generally 50-150°C below the temperature at which the steel gradually forms austenite. Only in this way can the cold hardening effect be eliminated and the metal softened.
4. Graphitization annealing: It is used to change pig iron with a lot of pearlite into malleable cast iron with excellent plasticity. The actual operation of the process is to heat the casting to about 950°C, heat it for a certain period of time, and then cool it properly to dissolve the pearlite and form a floc of high-purity graphite.
5. Diffusion annealing: used to make the composition of aluminum alloy castings uniform and improve their performance indicators. The method is to heat the casting to as high a temperature as possible without melting, and keep it insulated for a long time, and then cool slowly after the various elements in the aluminum alloy spread and tend to be distributed together.
6. Stress relief annealing: used to remove the thermal stress of steel castings and weldments. Aiming at the temperature below 100-200°C where austenite is gradually produced after heating, the thermal stress can be removed by cooling in the air after heat insulation.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements