Potable induction heating device is widely applied in industries such as refrigeration and HVAC, household appliances, automobile manufacturing, and medical devices.
It is especially suitable for brazing processes, such as air conditioning refrigeration valve components, refrigerator/freezer tubing components, solar energy fittings, compressor parts, washing machines (pipe-to-pipe connections, pipe-to-shell connections, pipe-to-valve connections), automobile evaporators, compressor connections, short-circuit rings on motors, and other brazing processes.
1. Convenient Mobility: Handheld brazing equipment enables induction brazing for complex and hard-to-reach workpieces or workshop positions with small size, easy mobility, and simple operation.
2. Good Controllability: The precise control of induction heating minimizes the risk of overheating during heating, avoiding damage to heated components and increase product qualification
3. Precise Operation: Stable and vibration-free heating ensures accurate welding positions. It can weld metals with a minimum diameter of 0.1mm and the inductors can be customized according to the different shapes of workpieces.
4. Convenient Operation: Induction heating can be processed at the places that store heating workpieces, just moving heating head for brazing or other process.
5. Cost Reduction: Efficient and precise heating processes by induction ensure the qualification rate of welding, minimizing waste, rework, and energy consumption.
6. Comfortable Working Environment: Induction heating is quiet and without causing a rise in the surrounding environment’s temperature.