Potable induction heating device is widely applied in industries such as refrigeration and HVAC, household appliances, automobile manufacturing, and medical devices.
It is especially suitable for brazing processes, such as air conditioning refrigeration valve components, refrigerator/freezer tubing components, solar energy fittings, compressor parts, washing machines (pipe-to-pipe connections, pipe-to-shell connections, pipe-to-valve connections), automobile evaporators, compressor connections, short-circuit rings on motors, and other brazing processes.
1. The handheld machine can realize induction brazing on complex and inaccessible workpieces or workshop locations. It is small, space-saving, easy to move, and simple to operate.
2. There is no need to transport batches of workpieces or store them near the brazing equipment during brazing, making it an ideal choice for online brazing.
3. More comfortable working environment. The working environment of flame heating is harsh, thus reducing the operator’s work enthusiasm and production efficiency, while induction heating is quiet and comfortable and will not cause the surrounding environment to heat up.
4. The controllability and precise heat transfer of induction heating reduce the risk of overheating to the greatest extent, thereby avoiding damage to the heated workpiece and reducing loss.
5. High frequency, stable heating output, no vibration during heating operation, ensuring accurate welding position, and can weld extremely fine metals with a minimum diameter of 0.1mm. Sensors can be customized according to different shapes of workpieces.
6. Reduce costs: An efficient and precise heating process means you can get things done right the first time. Minimize scrap, rework and energy consumption.