|Output||Rated Output Power(KW)||18||20||25||35||45||60|
|Max Output Power(KW)||30||35||40||50||60||80|
|Output Power Adjustment Range||5~100%||5~100%||5~100%||5~100%||5~100%||5~100%|
|Cooling||Min Flow of Cooling Water||10L/Min||10L/Min||10L/Min||15L/Min||15L/Min||15L/Min|
|The Max Temperature of Cooling Water Inlet||Max.35℃||Max.35℃||Max.35℃||Max.35℃||Max.35℃||Max.35℃|
|Min/max Cooling Water Pressure||0.1-0.3MPa||0.1-0.3MPa||0.1-0.3MPa||0.2-0.3MPa||0.2-0.3MPa||0.2-0.4MPa|
|PH of Cooling Water Quality||7.0~9.0||7.0~9.0||7.0~9.0||7.0~9.0||7.0~9.0||7.0~9.0|
High-frequency brazing refers to heating the weld to the melting temperature of the alloy solder, but at this time the metal being welded has not yet reached the melting temperature.
The low-melting point alloy bonds the two metals together through strong surface tension, a solid weld is formed after cooling.
Functional Features Of Brazing Machine:
1. Multistage Heating: Implementation multistage heating settings(The basic mode is 5-stage,we can be customized according to customer requirements)
2. Multiple Storage: Multiple operation parameter storage,a one-click transfer.
3. Infrared PID: Accurate temperature control can be achieved during the product heating process.
4. Accurate Heating : The heating time can be accurate to 0.1 second.
5. Plentiful Interfaces: Access to the different industrial buses like RS-485,Profibus,CAN and so on.
1. Automobile manufacture: Manufacturing and repair of automobile engines, such as aluminum alloy cylinder heads, aluminum alloy cylinder blocks, etc.
2. Home appliance industry: production and manufacturing of air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines and other products, such as the production of copper and aluminum connecting pipes.
3. Refrigeration industry: Manufacturing of refrigeration pipes and refrigeration accessories in refrigeration equipment, such as welding of refrigeration pipes, refrigerant recovery, etc.
4. Electronics industry: Manufacturing of electronic products, such as circuit boards, connectors, sensors, etc.
Construction industry: manufacturing and installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows, aluminum alloy railings, aluminum alloy curtain walls and other building materials.
The specific application of high-frequency brazing equipment also depends on the material of the workpiece and the needs of the production process.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements