The principle of electromagnetic induction is used to generate eddy current in the workpiece placed in the induction coil, so that the workpiece is heated and heated to the required temperature. The equipment adopts series resonance or parallel resonance, so the power factor is high. Compared with traditional heating methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low pollution. The equipment is widely used in industries such as forging and metal heat treatment.
1. Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarburization, saving material and forging die cost Since the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated in the workpiece itself, and ordinary workers can use the medium frequency electric furnace ten minutes after going to work. The continuous work of forging tasks does not require professional workers to burn and seal the furnace in advance. There is no need to worry about the waste of billets heated by coal furnaces caused by power outages or equipment failures. Due to the fast heating rate of this heating method, there is very little oxidation. Compared with coal-fired furnaces, at least 20-50 kg of steel raw materials are saved per ton of forgings, and the material utilization rate can reach 95%. Because this heating method heats evenly and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is extremely small, the life of the forging die is greatly increased in forging, and the surface roughness of the forging is also less than 50um.
2. Superior working environment, improved working environment for workers and company image, no pollution, low energy consumption. Target requirements, while establishing the company’s external image and the future development trend of the forging industry. Induction heating is the most energy-saving heating method in the electric heating furnace. The power consumption of ton forgings heated from room temperature to 1100 ° C is less than 360 degrees.
3. Uniform heating, very small temperature difference between the core and surface, high temperature control precision Induction heating generates heat in the workpiece itself, so the heating is uniform, and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is extremely small. The application of temperature control system can realize precise control of temperature and improve product quality and qualification rate.
1. Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarburization, saving material and forging die costs.
2. The working environment is superior, improving the working environment of workers and the image of the company, no pollution, low energy consumption.
3. Uniform heating, very small temperature difference between core and surface, high temperature control accuracy.
1. Preheating before metal processing
Medium frequency induction heating equipment is widely used in forging and extrusion processes, such as preheating steel, aluminum alloy, titanium, nickel and other rare metals before processing. Typically, workpieces are round, square or rounded square bars. For steel parts, due to the high heating rate of the induction heating process, the amount of oxide scale produced is the least, so the loss of material can be reduced to a minimum.
2. Heat treatment
Induction heating can be used for surface hardening, penetration hardening, tempering and annealing of steel, and its main advantage is that it can control the heating part.
(1) Induction hardening; it is the most commonly used induction heat treatment method. It can enhance the mechanical strength and wear resistance of the material.
(2) Induction tempering: Although the application of tempering is not as common as quenching, tempering can make the steel more ductile and less prone to fracture.
(3) Induction annealing: Its application is not as common as quenching, but it can restore the flexibility and ductility of steel, aluminum alloy and other metals.
Induction heating is usually used to melt high-quality steel and non-ferrous metals (such as aluminum and copper alloys). Compared with other methods, the advantage of induction heating is uniform melting and extended crucible life.
High frequency induction welding can save energy. This is because the heating energy is concentrated on the solder joint. The most common application route is high-speed welded pipe, which takes full advantage of the two characteristics of localized heating and easy control.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements