The principle of ultra-high frequency induction heating: the workpiece is placed in the inductor, and the inductor is generally a hollow copper tube that inputs intermediate frequency or high frequency alternating current (1000-300000Hz or higher).
An alternating magnetic field is generated to generate an induced current of the same frequency in the workpiece. The distribution of this induced current in the workpiece is uneven, strong on the surface, but weak inside, and close to 0 in the center, using this skin effect , can rapidly heat the surface of the workpiece, and the surface temperature rises to 800-1000°C in a few seconds, while the core temperature rises very little.
1. All the machine could be adopt advanced high -quality MOSFET pipe and advanced frequency conversion technology to improve performance and quality of the device
2. Heating , heat preservation current , time can be set and adjustment
3. Simple and convenrvation current , time can be set and adjaument
4. Simple and convenient installation can work after connecting to 220V power , water inlet and water outlet , professional installation is not requiredn
5. Small shape , lighr weight , simp;e opeeration can be leared with in serveral minutes
6. Contain the multi -level protaction and display suche as overcoltage , overhear and underwater
1. Ultra-high frequency induction heating equipment has high frequency (heatable welding minimum 0.1mm), small size, light weight, energy saving (70% power saving compared with glass ceramic tube high frequency machine).
2. The welding point is firm, beautiful and delicate, the shape of the weldment is almost unlimited, the surface pattern will not be damaged, the internal crystal structure of the metal is unchanged, the annealing range is small, and there is no obvious welding scar, so it is widely used in the metal glasses manufacturing industry and the electrical and electronic industries. Connector welding, non-contact welding inside small relays, high-pressure welding in the refrigeration industry, welding between components in the jewelry industry, and welding in metal jewelry and craft manufacturing industries.
Ultra high frequency induction heating equipment is mostly used for surface quenching of industrial metal parts. It is a metal heat treatment method that generates a certain induction current on the surface of the workpiece, rapidly heats the surface of the part with high frequency and then rapidly quenches it. Ultrasonic frequency induction heating equipment, that is, equipment for induction heating of workpieces for surface quenching.
1. Carbide saw blade size tooth welding
2. Welding and annealing of spectacle frames and spare parts
3. Jewelry Watch Welding
4. Electronics industry (extremely fine wire and various electronic components, tin soldering and silver soldering)
5. Electromechanical industry (fine metal joints, silver brazing, micro motor shafts, etc., quenching and tempering)
6. Wire industry (wire strip annealing)
7. Knife welding, paper cutter, shoe knife edge quenching
8. Toy industry (wind-up sheet metal tempering)
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements