1. Induction quenching is carried out on the workpiece shown in the figure below by means of induction heating.
2. The equipment adopts an immersive method, and the preliminary estimated processing time is within 20 seconds. (Confirm according to product size)
Equipment cooling section:Use chiller to cool induction heating equipment;
Workpiece cooling part:The workpiece is cooled by quenching liquid, and the cooling coil is integrated inside the quenching liquid tank, which is cooled by a chiller.
1. Quenching is to heat the material above the phase transition temperature, and to keep the microstructure of the material sufficiently transformed into austenite during a certain period of time. Then, the material is cooled rapidly and the martensite microstructure is obtained. Quenching is mainly to obtain higher hardness and better wear resistance. It is mainly used for carburizing parts such as gear, shaft, motor, roller, knife edge, screw, mould, track and so on.
2. Induction quenching equipment is our heat treatment systems for surface and through hardening. At the heart of each quenching machine is an Hongchuang Induction high frequency heat generator, which adopts the latest MOSFET power units and unique frequency conversion technology. Induction hardening equipment consists of induction power supply, load line, capacitor, transformer, inductor, and machine tool. The quenching family includes horizontal type, vertical type and special machine, and compensated induction power sources with a wide range of output frequency and power.
The high frequency quenching equipment is mainly composed of a quenching machine tool and an intermediate frequency power supply. It can achieve induction quenching technology controlled by a PLC program. It is often used in the quenching and quenching of gears, bearings, shaft parts, valves, cylinder liners and various mechanical parts. Heat treatment, it can be seen that the application range of quenching machine tools is very wide.
1. The steel plate is heated and bent into shape.
2. Through heat forming of standard parts and fasteners.
3. Hardware tools, such as pliers, wrenches, etc., are heated and formed through heat.
4. Taper shank extrusion of prospecting drill rod.
5. Steel pipes are formed through heat, such as bent pipes, etc.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements