The principle of electromagnetic induction is used to generate eddy current in the workpiece placed in the induction coil, so that the workpiece is heated and heated to the required temperature. The equipment adopts series resonance or parallel resonance, so the power factor is high. Compared with traditional heating methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low pollution. The equipment is widely used in industries such as forging and metal heat treatment.
1. The production operation is simple, the material in and out is flexible, and the degree of automation is high, which can realize online production.
2. The heating speed of the workpiece is fast, the oxidation and decarburization is less, the efficiency is high, and the quality of the forging is good.
3. The length, speed and temperature of workpiece heating can be precisely controlled.
4. The workpiece is heated evenly, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small, and the control precision is high.
5. Sensors can be carefully made according to customer requirements.
6. All-round energy-saving optimization design, low energy consumption, high efficiency, and lower cost than coal-fired production.
7. It meets the requirements of environmental protection, has little pollution, and also reduces the labor intensity of workers.
1. Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarburization, saving material and forging die costs.
2. The working environment is superior, improving the working environment of workers and the image of the company, no pollution, low energy consumption.
3. Uniform heating, very small temperature difference between core and surface, high temperature control accuracy.
1. Preheating before metal processing
Medium frequency induction heating equipment is widely used in forging and extrusion processes, such as preheating steel, aluminum alloy, titanium, nickel and other rare metals before processing. Typically, workpieces are round, square or rounded square bars. For steel parts, due to the high heating rate of the induction heating process, the amount of oxide scale produced is the least, so the loss of material can be reduced to a minimum.
2. Heat treatment
Induction heating can be used for surface hardening, penetration hardening, tempering and annealing of steel, and its main advantage is that it can control the heating part.
(1) Induction hardening; it is the most commonly used induction heat treatment method. It can enhance the mechanical strength and wear resistance of the material.
(2) Induction tempering: Although the application of tempering is not as common as quenching, tempering can make the steel more ductile and less prone to fracture.
(3) Induction annealing: Its application is not as common as quenching, but it can restore the flexibility and ductility of steel, aluminum alloy and other metals.
Induction heating is usually used to melt high-quality steel and non-ferrous metals (such as aluminum and copper alloys). Compared with other methods, the advantage of induction heating is uniform melting and extended crucible life.
High frequency induction welding can save energy. This is because the heating energy is concentrated on the solder joint. The most common application route is high-speed welded pipe, which takes full advantage of the two characteristics of localized heating and easy control.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements