1. High frequency induction heating equipment adopts electromagnetic induction principle, making the metal material generate induced curent in the circle of the alternating magnetic feld to melt metal material. It can also penetrate non-metallic materials, heating the metal parts or all of them quickly.
2. In accordance with the above principles, the high frequency and medium frequency heating devices we developed are of various types. such as common type, temperature control type and intelligent type.
1. Multistage heating:Implementation multistage heating setting.(The basic mode is 5-stage.We can be customized according to customer requirements.)
2. Multiple storage:Multiple operation parameter storage,a one-click transfer.
3. The human-computer interaction:Man-computer interaction interface.
4. Accurate heating:The heating time can be accurate to 0.1 second.
5. Plentiful interfaces:Access to the different industrial buses like RS-485、Profibus、CAN and son on.
1. Induction brazing
(1) Welding of diamond cutter heads, welding of carbide saw blades and welding of diamond tools, grinding tools and drilling tools.
(2) Welding of cemented carbide tools for machining. Such as welding of turning tools, planers, milling cutters, reamers and other cutting tools.
(3) Welding of mining tools, such as “one” drill bit, column tooth drill bit, dovetail shaped coal drill bit, riveting rod drill bit, various shearer picks, and various roadhead machine picks.
(4) Welding of various woodworking tools, such as welding of various woodworking planers, milling cutters and various woodworking drill bits.
2. Forging, red punching and rolling
(1) Hot rolling of various twist drills.
(2) Hot heading of standard parts and fasteners, such as high-strength bolts and nuts.
(3) Heating of tempering, forging and extrusion of brazing steel and brazing tools.
(4) Connect with automatic machinery (especially stainless steel). (5) Heat treatment of special fasteners.
3. Heat treatment
(1) Heat treatment of various hardware tools and hand tools. Such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, axes, etc.
(2) High-frequency quenching treatment of various auto parts and motorcycle parts. Such as: crankshafts, connecting rods, piston pins, crank pins, sprockets, camshafts, valves, various rocker arms, rocker shafts; various gears in gearboxes, spline shafts, transmission half shafts, and various small shafts , Various forks and other high-frequency quenching treatment.
(3) High-frequency quenching treatment of gears and shafts on various electric tools.
(4) Heat treatment for high frequency quenching of various hydraulic components and pneumatic components. Such as the column of the plunger pump.
(5) Quenching treatment of plugs, rotors of rotor pumps; reversing shafts on various valves, gears of gear pumps, etc.
(6) Heat treatment of metal parts. Such as high-frequency quenching treatment of various gears, sprockets, various shafts, spline shafts, pins, etc.
(7) Quenching treatment of the machine tool bed guide rail in the machine tool industry.
Q: Why should I trust your company and choose you?
A: We are a professional induction heating equipment, set research and development, production, sales, service as one of the high-tech enterprises. We have 18 years of professional production and equipment research and development experience, is China”s most professional brazing machine, heating complete sets of automation equipment manufacturers.
Q: How do I set up your machine
A: We have paper installation instructions and videos, and we’ll teach them until you learn them.
Q: Do you have any equipment in stock?
A: Yes, we have some of our best-selling models in stock for immediate delivery upon payment
Q: Can you provide free samples of the machines?
A: Sorry, we can”t give you A free sample because of the high price of the machines. Our machines are sure to meet your requirements and give you satisfaction
Q: What is your quality control?
A: We have A professional team responsible for product testing and packaging before delivery, you can rest assured to buy.
Q: How many days will it arrive after I buy the machine?
A: Usually10-15days (except holidays), but 20-30 days for large machines
Q: What should I do if the machine breaks down?
A: Within the one year warranty of the machine, we will provide you with spare parts free of charge. For customers who buy the machines, if they have any problems with the machines, they can take pictures or record videos for us. We will guide the customer to carry out repairs.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: All of our products have a one-year warranty. During the warranty period, spare parts will be replaced free of charge. We provide lifelong technical support and other assistance.
1. Wooden case for export
2. Adhesive wrap to prevent scratches
3. Plastic film to keep the machine together
4. Foam plate and block to prevent shake
5. Other customer’s requirements