1. How we collect and use your personal information;
2. How we store and protect your personal information;
3. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information;
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information. According to the “Network Security Law of the People’s Republic of China” and “Information Security Technology Personal Information Security Specifications” (GB/T 35273-2017) and other relevant laws and regulations, and strictly follow the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, for your Collect and use your personal information in the process of using the services and/or products we provide, including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, preferences and interests, etc.
In order to receive our comprehensive product services, you should first register a user account, through which we will record relevant data. All information you provide comes from data we obtain from third-party partners. The account name, password, and your own contact information you are going to use, we may verify whether your identity is valid by sending text messages or emails.
2. How we store and protect your personal information
As a general rule, we only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We retain your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you (for example, when you open an account, obtain services from our products). We may need to retain your personal information on file beyond the expiration of the above periods to comply with a legal obligation or to demonstrate that a right or contract satisfies applicable statute of limitations requirements and cannot be deleted at your request. We ensure that your personal data is completely deleted or anonymized when it is no longer necessary for the purposes or archives corresponding to our statutory obligations or statutory statute of limitations.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide, and encrypt key data in it to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks.
It is worth mentioning that in order to strengthen the protection of private data, we have desensitized it when collecting it, and even in our own database, we will not store associated private data in clear text.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
When it is necessary to manage our daily business activities, we will use your personal information in a compliant and appropriate manner in order to pursue legitimate interests and better serve customers. For comprehensive consideration of business and various aspects, we only use these data for ourselves and do not share them with any third parties.
We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government authorities. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe that we should be as transparent as the law allows about the information we are asked to provide.
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
3. For the protection of your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
4. Personal information that you disclose to the public by yourself;
5. Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. It is necessary to sign and perform a contract according to the requirements of the personal information subject;
7. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and handling product or service failures;
8. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the product, we will store a small data file called a cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, product names and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, we can store data such as your preferences or products, and use them to determine whether registered users have logged in, improve service and product quality, and optimize user experience.